Friday, January 26, 2007


While researching for scientific articles to do with factors that effect marine mammals in the arctic for my major research paper, I came across a very interesting article on the predictions of the effect of climate change on arctic mammals. This to me caught my eye for two reasons; 1) I am very interested in general about global warming and its potential effects and 2) It was great to find a well written scientific article about something such as global warming and its impacts on some of my favorite things "Marine Mammals". This article also ties in many other factors that could affect the diversity and population numbers of marine mammal species such as, salinity, atmospheric pressure etc. Overall, I plan on heavilly using this article as one of my key resources for completing my major paper as I believe it greatly shows what maine mammals must deal witt in regards to climate change and its effects on the habitat and ecosystems of the marine life.

1 comment:

CBEMN said...

What was the title/author of the paper?
Cathy